Sigma Business Consulting is very committed to help our website users to access full features of our website without any limitations arising from circumstances and disability.
It is our aim to make every effort to provide all users a great browsing experience. Please send us an email if you have any suggestions to improve our website or require any help with website features and accessibility.
Please refer to below tips to take full advantage of customisation of our website appearance to suit your needs;
To Change Contrast or Colour
To change the colour contrast on your entire computer:
- For Windows computers, click "Start", then "Control Panel". Select the "Accessibility Options" icon, select the "Display" tab and select the "Use High Contrast" check box. Select the "Settings" button to browse different colour contrast options.
- For Apple Macs, select "System Preferences", then "Universal Access". Select the "Seeing" tab and adjust the "Display" section.
To change the colour contrast of websites on your browser:
- In Internet Explorer, click "Tools", then select "Internet options". From within the "General" tab, click the "Colours" button. Deselect the "Use Windows colours" checkbox and change the colour by selecting the colour swatch. Then, select "Accessibility" within the "Internet options" window and select "Ignore colours specified on web pages".
- In Firefox, click "Tools", then select "Options". From within the "Colours" tab, click the "Colours" button. Select the appropriate colours from the colour swatch and un-tick the checkbox labelled "Allow pages to choose their own colours, instead of my selections above" and click OK.
To Change Size of Text
- In Google Chrome, click the customize button (spanner icon), then select the plus or minus buttons to zoom.
- In Firefox and Internet Explorer, click the "View" menu, then select "Zoom" and then choose the whether you would like to increase the size (zoom in) or decrease the size (zoom out).
- On most browsers, try holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling the mouse wheel (if you have one), or hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.